Thursday 11 August 2011

Saying 'I do' has gotten pretty pricey...

I am so easily influenced. On the bus this morning I was reading Caitlin Moran's 'How To Be a Woman' (an AMAZING book which I will definitely be posting a review on soon!) and really got onboard her views on how weddings are a surefire way to overspend on a day which can only disappoint (okay, I'm paraphrasing slightly here).

A mere hours later I interviewed a lovely wedding photographer for the PR firm I'm doing work experience at, completely jumped ship and decided I could not wait to walk down the aisle! I still think weddings can be a horrendous waste of money (why anyone would choose to spend so much money on a cake that's not even chocolate is beyond me) however when you're directed to websites like this it's hard not to want in on the action. Plus, when you can have a first dance that's as cool as this couple's was, it almost seems worth all the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment